Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course eligibility in Indiais necessary to be fulfilled for those who are looking to build an excellent career in the aviation sector. The AME course is one of the unique branches of engineering that deals with the safety and security of aircraft and their passengers. This course is an international license-based programme whose work profile will be relatable to the maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, and troubleshooting of the issues of the aircraft. Without the permission of a skilled AME, no aircraft can fly in the sky. The institutes offering the AME course are approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Apart from this, DGCA also designed and structured the syllabus of the AME course.
What is the AME Course Eligibility that is Required to be Fulfilled?
AME course eligibility must be fulfilled by each student who desires to be an AME in the fastest growing aviation sector. A few of the basic AME course eligibility criteria for getting admission in DGCA approved institutes in India are as follows:
- Students must appear or have passed the 12thin Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board/university.
- Students with diplomas in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering are also eligible.
- B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
- Students must not have color blindness.
- The student should the AME CEE in order to be admitted to one of India’s top AME institutes and receive up to a 100% scholarship.
What is the AME Course Eligibility to Get Great Job Opportunities?
The AME has great job opportunities in the aviation sectors such as Airlines, Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul (MRO) Organizations, Aircraft Manufacturing Companies, Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies, Aviation Operational Organizations, etc. Some extra aspects must be required in the candidate who is going to apply for the job interview as AME in the aviation sector as it is one of the job with high responsibility. The extra AME course eligibility to grab great job opportunities in the aviation sectorincluded such as:
- Team work
- Dedicated and Focused
- Good communication skills
- Ability to think creative
- Problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Technical expertise
- Interested in aviation sector
- Work under pressure
- Quick learner
How to Get Admission After Satisfying the AME Course Eligibility?
After satisfying the AME course eligibility, the student’s next step will be regarding admission. The admission process for the AME course is easy and hassle-free. The student should follow the below steps to get admission at one of the top institutes in India:
- The student must fulfil the AME admission eligibility to be admitted.
- The student should apply for the AME CEE application form at www.amecee.in.
- After qualifying for the examination, students have to attend their Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Exam (AME CEE) admission counselling to get admission to one of the premier institutes with upto 100% scholarship based on the All India Rank (AIR).