The Aerospace Engineering course is one of the undergraduate engineering courses in which students will study the planning, designing, manufacturing, and testing of aircraft, rockets, satellites, missiles, weapons, etc. This branch of engineering is a combination of Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautical Engineering. Students who are innovative, creative, and passionate about aircraft and spacecraft can pursue this programme without any second thought.
What is the Aerospace Engineering Course Duration?
The Aerospace Engineering course duration is four years, which comprises of eight semesters. Each semester comprises of 6 months in which exams are conducted. In this Aerospace Engineering course duration, students will gain the theoretical and practical knowledge about the development, designing, functioning, and construction of aircraft and spacecraft. This course also teaches the student how to work under a deadline without sacrificing the quality of the product.
Who is Eligible for the Aerospace Engineering Course?
Aerospace Engineering admission eligibility is the basic criteria that needs to be satisfied. Aerospace Engineering admission eligibility must be fulfilled to get admission to one of the top colleges/universities in India. Students who confirm the below eligibility criteria can pursue the undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course:
- Students must pass or appear at 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from recognized universities/colleges.
- Students must pass 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission to the Institutes.
- The age can be between 16 to 28 years old at the time of admission for the Aerospace Engineering course.
- Students should qualify for the AME CEE examination for admission to one of the top colleges/universities in India with up to 100% scholarship.
How is the Aerospace Engineering Course Better Than Other Engineering Courses?
Whether an Aerospace Engineering course is better than other engineering courses depends upon the interest of the student. Each course a student joins after completing their schooling has its own perks. Students who are passionate about aircraft and love to work in the aviation sector can join this programme to have great exposure. The plethora of opportunities offered by the Aerospace Engineering course make it one of the most desired courses in the aviation sector. They can join these sectors after completion of the course:
- Indian Air Forces
- Defence Ministry
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Research Agencies
How to Enrol in an Aerospace Engineering Course in India?
Students will follow the Aerospace engineering admission process to get admitted to one of the top colleges in India to build their eye-catching career in the aviation sector. A student can easily undergo the admission process:
- The student must have a look and satisfy the eligibility criteria to take Aerospace Engineering admission in colleges in India.
- Fill in your registration form of AME CEE available on the official website at www.amecee.in for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course.
- Once the AME CEE exam is qualified, the student can apply for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course.