Chicken curry is the pride of Punjabi cuisine. If the name of chicken is not taken in Punjabi food, then it will remain incomplete. If the people of Punjab do not make chicken in the party or on special days, then their party seems incomplete and why only Panjan, now go anywhere, chicken is needed in the party. We can make chicken in many ways like Chicken Manchurian, Tawa Chicken, Chicken Fry…. etc. And that’s how I made Chicken Curry today. We also make chicken curry in two ways, #1 without bones, # 2 in boneless chicken curry, we make more gravy. You can eat it with roti rice, pulao, anyone, if you want, you can also eat it only after frying it. Just don’t put too much water in it. It is very promising to make if you read this recipe properly and then start making it.
Chicken: 800 grams
Tomato Ketchup: Half a bowl
Onion: 2 (chopped)
Green Chillies: 8-10 (chopped)
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Chili Powder: 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
Ginger paste: 1 tsp
Garlic paste: 1 tsp
If you do not have tomato ketchup, then you can also make tomato ketchup at home. Or you can make tomato paste and add it. For that, cut the tomato into small pieces and grind it in a mixer.
Are you reading How to make Chicken Curry? If you want to make something else, then this can also be made #1 How to make Egg Curry? and #2 How to make Dal Makhani?
First of all, wash the chicken and mix a little chili powder, turmeric powder, and light lemon juice in it.
- Put the pan on the gas and add oil. Then put clove, small cardamom, and cinnamon in it.
- Then put onion and chili in it and fry it for a while.
- After that add garlic paste ginger paste chili powder coriander powder turmeric and mix it.
- Then put tomato ketchup and salt in it and fry it for a while.
- After a while after roasting the tomatoes it will look like this.
- Then add chicken coriander leaves and mix it.
- Then let it cook lightly for 5 minutes.
- Then put some water in it for gravy. Then cover it and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- After that add coriander leaves and mix them.
- And then take it out in a bowl. And your chicken curry is ready.
So this was my recipe today, I am sure you must have liked this recipe, if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not written yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will in my next post. Let me tell you about that recipe.