Astronautical Engineering is one of the branches of the Aerospace Engineering course. Astronautical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering join together for the formation of Aerospace Engineering. If we talk on an individual note about Astronautical Engineering, it is the branch that deals with the designing and manufacturing of rockets, space-shuttles, satellites, spacecraft, airships, missiles, etc. For the duration of the Astronautical Engineering, there are four areas that are taught to the students in this field, i.e., aerodynamics, propulsion, structures, and controls & dynamics. Aerodynamics is related to the study of flow characteristics over the external surface of astronautical vehicles. The design of engines that propel astronautical vehicles is referred to as propulsion. The structure field deals with the structural design of astronautical vehicles, such as stress and strain, static and dynamic loading, the choice of appropriate materials to decrease the weight of the vehicle, etc. The control and dynamics field concentrates on the stability, guidance, and control of astronautical vehicles.
What is Astronautical Engineering Course Eligibility in India?
Students must satisfy the Astronautical Engineering eligibility criteria to take admission and build their career in one of the world’s most reputed organizations. The Astronautical Engineering admission eligibility criteria are such as:
- Students must be appearing or have passed the 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
- Students with Diplomas in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering are also eligible.
- B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
- Students must not have color blindness.
- The student should qualify for the AME CEE to be part of one of the top Astronautical Engineering colleges/institutes/universities in India with upto 100% scholarship.
How to Get Admission to One of the Top Astronautical Engineering Courses in India?
The Astronautical Engineering course admission to one of the top colleges in India is one of the most responsible jobs that can be attained by following the simple steps given below:
- Students must fulfil the Astronautical Engineering admission eligibility to be admitted.
- Students should apply for the AME CEE application form at www.amecee.in.
- After qualifying for the examination, students have to attend their AME CEE admission counselling to get admission to one of the premier colleges with upto 100% scholarship based on the All India Rank (AIR).
What is the Astronautical Engineering Scope in India?
The Astronautical Engineering has a plethora of scope in India as research organizations are achieving new heights while passing every day. There are numerous sectors where Astronautical Engineering students have excellent scope in India, which are as follows:
- Commercial Airlines – Air India, SpiceJet, IndiGo, GoAir, etc.
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
- Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
- Private Industries: General Electric, Boeing, Airbus, Pratt & Whitney, TATA Aerospace & Defense, QuEST Global, Mahindra Aerospace, Taneja Aerospace, etc.
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Airport Design and Administration
- Drone Design and its Manufacturing
- Defense Services
- Govt. Research Labs – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) etc.