Students who are interested in aircraft and spacecraft must meet Aerospace Engineering course eligibility requirements in order to be admitted to one of the top colleges or universities. Aerospace is one of the branches in the aviation sector that integrates Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautical Engineering. Aeronautical Engineering is the engineering discipline that deals with the designing, manufacturing, upgrading, and testing of aircraft. Astronautical engineering is concerned with the design, development, and construction of satellites, rockets, missiles, space shuttles, and so on. Aircraft and spacecraft are made up of tiny and complex system, and working on them is not an easy job. Aerospace engineers are creative as it is one of the most innovative fields to work in. This course is four years in which students will gain all the practical and theoretical knowledge about the functioning of aircraft and spacecraft.
The eligibility criteria are mandatory to be fulfilled to pursue the course. Aerospace Engineering course eligibility to get admission to one of the premier colleges and universities in India is as follows:
- Students must pass or appear at 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from recognized universities/colleges.
- Students must pass 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission to the Aerospace Engineering colleges/universities.
- The age can be between 16 to 28 years old at the time of admission for the Aerospace Engineering course.
- Students should qualify for the AME CEE examination for admission to one of the top colleges/universities in India with up to a 100% scholarship.
What to do After Fulfilling Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility?
After fulfilling Aerospace Engineering course eligibility, the next step will be admission. The admission process is easy, simple and which can be done by following a few steps:
- The student must have a look and satisfy the eligibility criteria to take Aerospace Engineering admission in colleges in India.
- Register yourself with AME CEE, available on the official website at www.amecee.in for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course.
- AME CEE qualified students can apply for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course in India.
What are the Extra Requirements for Students Other Than Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility?
The extra requirements for students, other than academic Aerospace Engineering course eligibility are needed to grab the best career opportunities in the aviation sector. The career opportunities can be in airlines, aircraft manufacturing companies, aircraft part manufacturing companies, research organizations, colleges/universities, etc. The extra requirements for the Aerospace Engineering course are as follows:
- Team Work
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Analytical Quality
- Quick Learner
- Creative and Innovative
- Pressure Management
- Great Communication
- Technical Expertise
- Logical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Presentation Skills
- Research Skills
- Quality Assurance