Aerospace Engineering Admission Process at One of the Top Colleges and Universities in India
Are you zealous about spacecraft and aircraft? If the answer is yes, then you can undergo the Aerospace Engineering admission process at one of the top colleges and universities in India. Aerospace Engineering is the branch of engineering that is a combination of Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. These profile engineers deal with the manufacturing, construction, development, designing, planning, etc. of aircraft, satellites, rockets, missiles, etc. so they are highly innovative and creative in their work. Aerospace engineers can build excellent career opportunities in airlines, aircraft manufacturing companies, aircraft part manufacturing companies, colleges/universities, research organizations, MRO organizations, defence systems, etc.
The Aerospace engineering admission process to get admitted to one of the top colleges and universities in India are as follows:
- The student must have a look and satisfy the eligibility criteria to take Aerospace Engineering admission in colleges in India.
- Fill up all the details in your registration form for AME CEE, available on the official website at www.amecee.in for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course.
- AME CEE qualified students can apply for admission to the Aerospace Engineering course in India.
What are the Aerospace Engineering Admission Eligibility Requirements in India?
Aerospace Engineering admission eligibility in India must be fulfilled to get admission in the Aerospace Engineering course, which is as follows:
- Students must pass or appear at 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from recognized universities/colleges.
- Students must pass 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission to the Aerospace Engineering colleges/universities.
- The age can be between 16 to 28 years old at the time of admission for the Aerospace Engineering course.
- Students should qualify for the AME CEE examination for admission to one of the top colleges/universities in India with up to 100% scholarship.
What are the subjects studied after Aerospace Engineering Admission in India?
The subjects studied after Aerospace engineering admission in India will be divided into 8 semesters over 4 years. Each semester comprises of 6 to 7 subjects. The subject will be related to the construction and functioning of aircraft, satellites, rockets, missiles, etc. A few of the subjects that are taught after Aerospace Engineering admission are:
- Engineering Therodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machining Science and Technology
- Metrology and Computer Aided Inspection
- Theory of Elasticity
- Space fight Mechanics
- Air-Breathing Propulsion
- Optimization Techniques in Engineering
How Much Are Aerospace Engineering Admission Fees Charged in India?
Aerospace Engineering admission fees charged in India will vary according to many factors, such as facilities, location, infrastructure, etc. The fees will be submitted yearly or semester-wise. Aerospace Engineering admission fees will be Rs 4 to 6 lakhs for a tenure of four years. These fees may include Aerospace Engineering admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, exam fees, etc. Education loan facilities are also available for students through their bank based on the documents. The students who are willing to take the loan can contact the bank for it.