Selecting a perfect college for Aeronautical Engineering admission can be a task for the candidate. Aeronautical Engineering admission in one of the top Government approved colleges/universities is the first step towards the career of the students who are fascinated with the aircraft.
It is four years undergraduate engineering programme that deals with the planning, designing, construction, manufacturing, upgrading, and testing of aircraft. Through this course, students will grab theoretical and practical knowledge about the equipment of the aircraft.
Completion of the course is a reward for the student as they will get a degree and can build their bright career in the Airlines, Aircraft Manufacturing Companies, Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies, Colleges/Universities, Research Organizations, Defence Establishment, Civil Aviation Department, etc. The Aeronautical Engineering salary packages are eye-catching depending upon the abilities of the students.
What is the Aeronautical Engineering Admission Eligibility?
The Aeronautical Engineering admission eligibility is the basic criteria that needs to be satisfied. Students must be fulfilled to get admission to one of the top colleges/universities in India. Students who confirm the below eligibility criteria can pursue the undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course:
- Candidate must be pass or appear 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from recognized Universities/colleges.
- Candidate must pass 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission in Institutes.
- The age can be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission for the Aeronautical Engineering course.
· Candidate should qualify for the AME CEE examination for admission in one of the top colleges/universities in India with up to 100% scholarship.
How to Take Aeronautical Engineering Admission in India?
There are numerous great Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India but choosing the right one for Aeronautical engineering admission amongst them is a big responsibility of the guardian/student. Every student comes up with the different aspects towards the expectation from the colleges such as low fee structure, placement, infrastructure, well-educated staff, college facilities, etc. Some students prefer Aeronautical Engineering admission in their location but some prefer outside. The choice of the candidate may differ according to their mindset.
Students who are passionate about the functioning of aircraft will have a great scope in the aviation sector. Being part of the aviation sector will offer you excellent salary packages in India and abroad. The steps that should be followed by the student are as follows:
- The student must follow and satisfy the eligibility criteria to take Aeronautical Engineering admission in colleges in India.
2. Complete your registration themselves by filling the registration form of AME CEE available on the official website www.amecee.in for admission in the Aeronautical Engineering course.
3. Once you qualify the AME CEE, the student can take admission to the Aeronautical Engineering course.